Patients on long-term medication can request repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Register with Patient Access - please see our receptionist for a Patient Access registration form to enable you to order repeat prescriptions online.
- By Telephone (01254 617521) - please call between 09:30 - 11:45 & 14:00 - 16:00 Monday - Friday.
- By Hand - Return the tear-off white slip to us, ticking the boxes to show which medications you need.
- Completing a request form - in the surgery.
- By Post - post it to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
May we also respectfully remind everyone that hospital out-patient prescriptions should be presented at the hospital pharmacy for dispensing also any prescription given at a Private appointment should be taken to the pharmacy and not to the surgery for transferring on to a NHS prescription.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications